Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bring Out Your Inner Dancing Queen!


Great news, Mamma Mia! fans! Coming to theaters this summer is the big-screen remake of the famous and oh-so-enjoyable Mamma Mia!, starring Meryl Streep.

Ponds has teamed up with the makers of Mamma Mia! to help you play a part in all the fun. All you need are two friends, a video camera, and your voice!

Women 40 and older are invited to band together to form a singing trio and sing their favorite songs from the movie such as "Mamma Mia" or "Dancing Queen." Simply record your performance and submit it via the Pond's website. You'll also be able to find music and lyrics to download and rehearse to at the site.

Ponds is looking for "the trio of women who best embody the sassiness, sexiness and confidence of Donna & the Dynamos from the movie, MAMMA MIA!" Winners will receive a luxurious trip to London to live the life of those Dynamos at the world premiere of Mamma Mia!

Ponds believes every woman has a dynamo in them. Prove them right and submit your video today! Full details can be found on the Ponds website. Good luck!
SHARE:

2 comments

Stacy said...

Sounds cool, but I am not quite old enough.
Cool blog though

whall said...

I've loved Abba's music all my life.

Alas, I have not seen the broadway show.

Alas, I've not seen the movie premiere.

Alas, I'm not over 40, *nor* am I a lass at all, so I don't qualify for this contest.

Alas, I just want to enter a contest by showing interest, not having to invest in actual effort or videotaping.

I guess I gotta wait.

© The Blonde Blogger. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig